I like this one amanda... maybe its because it has something of a familiar sams creek vibe about it...... although its bathed in a blue wash, those appear to be allocasurina tree trunks.... and so I can imagine the combination of needle leaf 'swoosh' and water trickle.... ahhhh it's a wonderful sound!
Wow! I'm very impressed you can recognize a tree by its trunk - yep, they are casurinas (I'm not up on the details, I just recognize them from a school excursion a very long time ago).
I like this one amanda... maybe its because it has something of a familiar sams creek vibe about it...... although its bathed in a blue wash, those appear to be allocasurina tree trunks.... and so I can imagine the combination of needle leaf 'swoosh' and water trickle.... ahhhh it's a wonderful sound!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm very impressed you can recognize a tree by its trunk - yep, they are casurinas (I'm not up on the details, I just recognize them from a school excursion a very long time ago).
ReplyDelete