Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Little iPhone Cheer






Just a brief post to wish everyone, whether regular reader or occasional visitor all the best for the coming holidays.

No matter what you are celebrating, keep safe, have fun, relax and I hope you share some happy times with people you love.

And if you are on your own or this is a challenging time for whatever reason, know that you are also in my thoughts.









All images taken by me with my iPhone and modified in Snapseed and Iris apps.
Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Very joyous holiday to you too Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Nancy! Joyeux Noël!

      Delete
  2. I love the pics Amanda, look forward to catching up in the new year...merry christmas to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a wonderful holiday time to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one of those facing challenging times completely on my own and I do appreciate your reaching out to us. Happy Holidays, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes for a creative, prosperous and art-filled new year Amanda, and may the repairs be completed!

    ReplyDelete