Saturday, December 04, 2010

Day 3: Moment

Just a short photo essay to accompany my Day 3 post for #reverb10, which you can see on my #reverb10 page.

It was such a pleasure to write this post that I just had to draw your attention to it!

 

 

cezanne1897

 

 

malevich 15

 

 

deChirico16       

 

 

 

Arp

 

 

picasso

 

 

cornell46

 

 

leger54

 

 

gorky47

 

 

morandi56

 

 

rothko57

 

 

 

warhol 67

 

 

David-Hockney

 

 

richter83

 

To see more about these wonderful works, you can search the NGA website.

2 comments:

  1. Marvellous pictures and I really empathise with how you felt at the gallery. I often feel like that when I stumble upon an unexpectedly brilliant exhibition at the MCA in Sydney. Sometimes it's not the one I went to see, maybe just a small supporting group of works, but that feeling of joy and inspiration is magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this shared tour through the museum. Thinking about it, I think the most alive I've felt myself over the last few years has been at a few exhibits. No amount of online browsing or looking at pictures in books matches the joy of seeing real art. It's like nourishment. Glad you got to have such a good time.

    ReplyDelete