Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pigment prints on Hahnemuhle

You might remember that a few posts back it was my 200th post and a I gave away three prints to celebrate. Now that they have safely arrived in their new homes, I thought I would share them with you all.

They were pigment prints on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag using the imagery I developed for my book, "Judy and the Jacaranda". Although many of the components appear in the book, these prints are unique in bringing the imagery together on a single surface, rather than layering it on translucent vellum. These compositions also differ to a lesser or greater degree from the book.

Spring1 Spring 1, 2009

Autumn1

Autumn 1, 2009

 

Autumn2

Autumn 2, 2009

I’m planning to sell these as a limited edition, printed on A4 Hahnemuhle Photo Rag. I’m working on a new website with paypal facilities, but if you can’t wait, just email me at potsrme at hotmail dot com.

4 comments:

  1. these look really lovely amanda - I bet they look fabulous 'in the flesh' - I've not used hahnemuhle rag paper - is it suitable for colour inkjet? or laser? or are they for more traditional (or offset) applications?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ronnie - yes the paper is for archival inkjet. Its full name is Hahnemuhle Photo Rag. Prints do look amazing on it. I get mine from Melbourne - http://www.imagescience.com.au/categories/Inkjet-Papers-By-Brand/Hahnemuhle-Papers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your prints look beautiful. Thanks for the link to get the paper. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prints are all beautiful, I like how the layering worked out. I like mine very much, and it's fun seeing them together here.

    Good business for your sales!

    ReplyDelete